The scheduled notification bar plugin for WordPress allows you to create and schedule your notification bars with ease. No longer will you need to stay up for the end of a sale to remove an existing bar, and there’s no need to remove the bar early. Scheduled notification bar makes planning notifications easy.
What can you do with the scheduled notification bar plugin for WordPress?
- Plan a publish and unpublish time and date
- Works to your timezone or any other timezone
- Set the bar colour and text colour
- Add a button and align it to the right or centred
- Make the bar dismissable
- Set to top or bottom
- Publish and schedule multiple notification bars
- Mobile responsive and works on all devices
But wait. There’s more. This includes the following plugins at a discounted rate!
- Create urgency by adding a countdown timer with the countdown timer extension
- Connect to your mailchimp account and add an opt in form with our Mailchimp extension
- Add custom HTML and process shortcodes with out HTML and shortcode extension
Things to note:
If you are using a cache plugin ensure that it purges the cache when a post, page or custom post type is published to ensure the notification bar is hidden. Most cache plugins have this option enabled by default
Make sure your cron is running. The plugin runs a cron job every 2 minutes. If cron is disabled the schedule will not work
Ensure your theme is able to schedule future posts.
If the scheduled notiication bar does not unpublish to draft mode make sure the cron is working and the page is not cached. Allow 2 minutes after unpublish time for the cron to run
Why is the cron set to run only every 2 minutes? The cron runs through every published notification bar to compare the date and time. If you have hundreds this can add a significant load onto your hosting account.
Mailchimp doesn’t work. Ensure the api credentials and list ID have been entered correctly
Countdown timer not working. Check for errors in the console caused by other plugins
Can you run both html and shortcodes at the same time? At this stage you can only run one or the other.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.